Midterm Modeling 2/24


Modeling so far. I'm basically done with the books and I should be wrapping up the switch soon but I'm struggling to figure out how to get the shape of the controls with the screen without having to just remodel the thing.
I had to completely restart on the gas mask and the main shape feels better now but I'm struggling with what to do with the eyes. 
Right now, as I took the screenshot, I'm working on the mug and I should start sculpting the surface of it soon just to have that done to cause the shape isn't too complicated. 
I was looking for 3D models of lavender yesterday and I'm having a real hard time trying to find one without spending money on it. If worst comes to worst I might just pay for one as some of them honestly aren't too expensive but we'll see. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts